1 of 1
Nice weather for itGolfers were out in force on Wednesday afternoon, July 3, enjoying the 85-degree temperatures at Painted Hills Golf Course, 71st and Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, Kan. According to the National Weather Service, the nice weather may not last all day, as there is a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms this afternoon and a 30 percent chance of storms this evening. The weather for the Fourth of July will be a high of 84 degrees, with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms after 1 p.m., and mostly clear skies on Thursday night.
Nice weather for it