The second annual Wyandotte County Museum Crawl, a self-driven progressive tour featuring eight museums, will be Sept. 14.
The event starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m.
Sponsored by the Museums and Historical Sites of Wyandotte County, in partnership with the Kansas CIty, Kan., Convention and Visitors Bureau, the crawl costs $5 per person and includes admission to all participating museums on the day of the event. Those 4 and younger are admitted free.
Tickets may be purchased in advance or on the day of the tour at any participating museum.
Participating museums include:
• Clendening History of Medicine Museum at KU Med
• Grinter Place Historic Site
• National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame
• Old Quindaro Museum
• Quindaro Underground Railroad Museum
• Strawberry Hill Ethnic Museum and Cultural Center
• Sumner High School Alumni Room
• Wyandotte County Historical Society and Museum
A ticket will admit one person to all eight museums on Sept. 14 only. Persons may visit one or all museums on the list.
For more information call the Kansas City, Kan., Convention and Visitors Bureau at 913-321-5800.