The Unified Government Commission is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Thursday, March 21, at the Commission Chambers, City Hall, 701 N. 7th, Kansas City, Kan.
On the agenda:
- A resolution for Section 42 tax credits for the Argentine Neighborhood Development Association for the Simmons Senior Housing Project. Also included in the $5.8 million project are site improvements and a 24-unit site renovation of two historic buildings, existing house, one new duplex and three single-family homes in the 37th and Strong Avenue area.
- A resolution authorizing the UG to modify the order for redemption of STAR bonds on the early call of 2004 bonds.
- A development agreement with NorthPoint Development as the purchaser-developer of the former GM locations, including the old GM site in Fairfax, an 80-acre site at Fairfax and Kindelberger Road. The agreement may use IRBs, a community improvement district, and a transportation development district for redevelopment of the site into 1 million square feet of new industrial space for a $40 million investment..
- A plat of Wyandotte Plaza redevelopment, 78th and State, being developed by RED Development, will be submitted.
- A plat of Lots 1 and 2, Hodg Subdivision, 2101 Metropolitan, will be submitted. It is developed by Argentine Betterment Corp.
- Several applications are on the agenda for the Land Bank.
The agenda is online at www.wycokck.org.