The Unified Government commission selection is scheduled to be the last item at the 7 p.m. meeting Thursday, June 20, at City Hall, 701 N. 7th.
Also among the items on the 7 p.m. agenda:
- The annual UG financial report;
- Renovations at Cross-Lines Towers, $25 million, 126-unit redevelopment, includng a parking garage at 6th and State;
- Resolution on cash management and investment policy;
- General obligation bonds and notes to cover the costs of judgments and settlements; a temporary note authorization for $750,000;
- Consent decree resolution with the Sierra Club over allegations of BPU air operating perimits;
- Resolutions exempting several UG, BPU public buildings from the concealed carry law allowing firearms in public buildings;
- Land Bank requests.
The commission also will meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, June 20, to have an executive, or closed, session. Topics to be discussed then are litigation, labor negotiations and acquisition of property, according to the meeting notice.