BUSINESS SOLUTIONS & RELATED SERVICES
We welcome advertisers in all our media channels: print, online, mobile, email and broadcast. We currently offer
- Online: continuous news and services at www.WyandotteDailyNews.com
- Mobile: RSS feeds, social media briefs and mobile versions of our online content
- Print: Weekly print on Thursdays, 52 weeks a year. A 4-color edition on brite paper
- Broadcast: Video and audio delivery of news, information and commerce content
- Daily Express, a TrulyLocal email newsletter, free on request
- Weekend KC, a TrulyLocal converged media service for visitors to KC and local residents
- CentraMart, a regional central marketplace for TrulyLocal communities
OUR APPROACH: As a prototype of the TrulyLocal business strategy, our approach to advertising is dramatically different than most newspapers. We offer a wider range of opportunities for advertising and promotion. Our focus is different, too!
Our primary goal is not to sell advertising, but the results of advertising and promotion. This approach has two basic goals:
- To help our clients retain and grow their current business
- To help our clients identify and attract profitable new business
We first approach these two tasks as consultants. We work to identify current marketing and advertising efforts and how those are working. We look at current customer demographics and behaviors to determine the target audience and develop a most desirable profile for new customers.
OUR COMPENSATION: We have established standard rates for all our services and will be glad to provide those to bona fide businesses, their advertising agencies and marketing consultants.
Bundled services are available with discounts for clients enrolled in our Business Solutions program. Discounts are available for local civic groups and to for-profit entities based on frequency and volume.
We accept all major credit cards and welcome business accounts that meet our financial and credit requirements. Production specifications, formats and other information is available on request.
MORE INFORMATION?: Contact us via email at ads@WyandottePublishing.com